Directions1. Heat oil in preheated cast iron skillet over high heat.
2. Add all vegetables, except snap peas. Saute approximately 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.
3. Season beef and sear in skillet until browned on both sides, but still rare. Remove from skillet.
4. Put snap peas in bacon strips and roll up. Secure with a toothpick and return to skillet, sear until bacon is cooked.
5. Glaze with sweet & sour sauce.
6. Serve on bed of white rice.
You may replace bacon with turkey bacon and/or beef with chicken.