Directions1. In a hot sauté pan add the two oils and let heat up.
2. Coat the tuna with sesame seeds on all sides. Carefully place in the sauté pan.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl toss the green onions, cilantro, the three different bell peppers, and the cabbage and mix them well. Then place in the center of plate.
4. Check on the tuna and when it gets a nice golden brown flip it.
5. Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi powder until it is smooth.
6. Remove tuna from pan and place on top of the Asian slaw, then top off with the wasabi mayonnaise.