Directions1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, (almonds, sugar, butter, and flour).
2. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Combine l 1/4 cups sugar, 3 Tbsp. flour, and salt, add to cream cheese, beating until blended.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
6. Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind, beating just until blended.
7. Gently stir in blueberries.
8. Pour into prepared pan.
9. BAKE at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 10 min.
10. Turn oven off and leave door open slightly for 30 min. Remove cheesecake and cool on cooling rack 30 min. before trying to remove sides of pan.
11. Chill 8 hours before serving.
This makes a wonderful treat anytime!!