Directions1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cook bacon slices in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until crisp; remove bacon with a slotted spoon, reserving drippings in pan. Set bacon aside.
2. Add beef, salt, and pepper to drippings in pan, cook 5 minutes, browning beef well on all sides. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Remove beef from pan with a slotted spoon; set aside.
3. Add sliced onion to pan; cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour, and cook 2 minutes.
4. Add vinegar and the next 5 ingredients (vinegar through bay leaf), and bring to a boil. Return bacon and beef to pan.
5. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours or until beef is tender, and discard the bay leaf. Serve over noodles.