Directions1. Heat oil in skillet and when hot (water dances atop the oil) add chicken and onions and saute until chicken is browned, stirring constantly.
2. Add peppers, mushrooms, cilantro, cumin, and garlic powder to skillet and cook for about five minutes stirring often.
3. Add soup and salsa and simmer for two minutes or until it has cooked through.
4. Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture down the middle of the tortilla and sprinkle about a tablespoon of both cheeses over the top of the mixture.
5. Fold sides over and serve hot.
6. Season with salt and/or pepper (optional).