Club Wrap Ingredients
Asian Dipping Sauce
1. Spread out lettuce leaves on a cutting board and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Put a ribbon of mayonnaise down the middle of each leaf. Place turkey, ham, bacon and tomato in the middle of the leaf.
3. Sprinkle cucumber on top and roll, then tuck the leaf to form a log.
4. Place in the refrigerator for two hours to set or serve right away.
Yield: 4 servings
1. In a large bowl mix chopped chicken with sprouts, shoots, mushrooms, oyster and soy sauce.
2. Put mixture in the refrigerator for two hours.
3. Spread out lettuce leaves and brush with sesame oil. Wrap mixture in leaf to make a roll.
4. Serve with dipping sauce.
1. Heat up coconut milk in a small sauce pan, then whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
2. Take off the heat and serve warm.
3. Garnish with shredded coconut.