GoFundMe set up for electrician shocked in Whiteside County

Courtesy: GoFundMe
By  | 

(WIFR) -- A GoFundMe has been created for Shannon Pierceson, an electrician who died after being shocked on duty last week in Whiteside County.

The Whiteside County Sheriff's Department says Pierceson was electrocuted on July 17 while working on an irrigation system in a farm field.

If you would like to donate to the GoFundMe, click here​.

Connor Sisson, the GoFundMe organizer, shared the following message:

"Please show your love and support by opening up your wallets and helping his family through this difficult time. No one on earth should have to feel the pain Shannon’s family is feeling. Let’s help them out with some of the costs. I appreciate your support and his family does too."