Advertisement

'Careless discarding' of smoking materials cause fire at Don Carter Lanes

(WIFR)
Published: Aug. 9, 2019 at 5:25 PM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Rockford Fire says "careless discarding" of smoking materials is to blame for a fire at Don Carter Lanes Friday that caused $5,000 in damage.

Crews responded to the bowling alley just before 3 p.m. at 4007 E. State Street.

The fire was confined to the outside of the building.

Occupants were evacuated due to smoke inside the building.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and ventilate the bowling alley.

Operations returned back to normal.

Latest News

Latest News