ROCKFORD, Ill (WIFR) -- The city of Rockford Public Works Department has declared a snow emergency beginning at 6:45 am Monday until further notice. Odd/even parking is in effect so that plows can safely go down the streets. If at all possible, please remove your vehicle from the street. If unable to, observe the odd/even parking rule.
The city of Janesville has declared a snow emergency beginning at 3pm Monday. All parked vehicles must be removed from city streets and public parking lots until snow plowing operations are complete. The complete listing to the parking lots is attached to the link in this article.
Machesney Park has declared a snow emergency until further notice. No vehicles may park or stand on any road, highway, roadway shoulder, ditch or any other property used as a roadway within the village until roads have been completely cleared of snow.
The village of Cherry Valley has declared a snow emergency until further notice. No vehicles are allowed to park on village streets until all streets have been cleared.
The city of Beloit has declared a snow emergency until 3 p.m. on Tuesday. No vehicles are allowed to park on the street. Residents can park in the following places during the emergency:
- Krueger Park Upper, east lot
- Krueger Golf Course, south lot
- Wootten Park, entire lot
- Rotary Center, between designated signs
- Jones Shelter, entire lot
- Angel Museum, north end of the south lot
- Third Street, south lot on the west side of the lot along Fourth Street
- Third Street, north lot on the north end of the lot between designated signs
- Ironworks, center area between designated signs
- W. Grand Avenue lot, center area between designated signs
- Telfer Park, Southeast area between designated signs