NIC-10 bowlers star at top 16 tournament
ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR) - Just two days removed from throwing a perfect game Caitlyn Bannister retains her lead in the NIBPA NIC-10 Top 16 Tournament. Cameron Tyler takes the lead in the boys division.
Bannister bowled her first ever perfect game in day one of the tournament, and followed it up with a 1,068 pin series to keep the lead over Harlem’s Paige Carpenter. Carpenter did close the gap with a 1,157 pin series.
On the boys side, Hononegah freshman Charlie Hunt entered the day with a lead, but exited without one after teammate Cameron Tyler notches a 1,391 pin series. It drops Hunt down to second place, but seven bowlers remain within 100 pins of Tyler.
The girls top 8 heading into the final day are:
1. Caitlyn Bannister - Auburn - 2514
2. Paige Carpenter - Harlem - 2431
3. Hillery Dyson - Freeport - 2299
4. Madison Woodman - Harlem- 2290
5. Olivia Watton - Harlem - 2245
6.Annemarie Ruzevich - Boylan - 2211
7. Elli Cabello - Guilford - 2179
8. Jocelynn Eggert - Harlem - 2169
The boys top 8 after day 2 are:
1. Cameron Tyler - Hononegah - 2596
2. Charles Hunt - Hononegah - 2561
3. JD Stewart - Hononegah - 2546
4. Eric Roberts - Harlem - 2541
5. Kamdyn Raymond - Freeport - 2507
6. Ty Collalti - Freeport - 2503
7. Justin Mooney - Hononegah - 2501
8. Alex Cleaveland - Harlem - 2403
Copyright 2021 WIFR. All rights reserved.