Hononegah wins NIC-10 girls cross country meet
Guilford’s Gasmund outpaces field by nearly one minute
BELVIDERE, Ill. (WIFR) - Hononegah won the NIC-10 championship Saturday morning in Belvidere with seven runners in the top 17.
The Indians were led by Hailey Henry and Indigo Sterud who took third and fourth respectively.
Guilford sophomore Michelle Gasmund took first place and beat out the rest of the field by almost one minute.
- Hononegah - 33
- Boylan - 71
- Auburn - 73
- Guilford - 97
- Harlem - 124
- Belvidere - 139
- Freeport - 186
- Michelle Gasmund (Guilford) - 18:29.20
- Rachel Hilby (Boylan) - 19:22.88
- Hailey Henry (Hononegah) - 19:24.87
- Indigo Sterud (Hononegah) - 19:25.67
- Nina Fiore (Belvidere) - 19:28.02
Copyright 2020 WIFR. All rights reserved.