Illinois announces 1,298 new COVID-19 cases, 10 deaths Monday
A Winnebago Co. man was among the new deaths.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WIFR) - Illinois health officials reported 1,298 new COVID-19 cases and 10 related deaths Monday.
Latest deaths include:
- Adams County: 1 female 70′s, 1 male 70′s
- Cook County: 1 male 40′s, 1 female 50′s, 1 male 70′s, 1 male 90′s
- LaSalle County: 1 female 80′s, 1 male 80′s
- Peoria County: 1 female 70′s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 80′s
This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases in Illinois to 183,241 and 7,526 deaths overall since the pandemic began.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from July 27-August 2 is 4 percent with a total of 2,806,797 tests conducted.
Copyright 2020 WIFR. All rights reserved.