Selected Community Events
RAMP Wine & Beer Tasting
RAMP’s annual Wine & Beer Tasting with Silent Auction will be held at a BRAND NEW LOCATION this year, in fact, it’s not even open to the public yet! The Standard, located at 214 E State Street in downtown Rockford boasts a gorgeous event venue including two rooftop bars! Get a tour of this new unique space on Thursday, June 23rd from 5-7:30pm. Proceeds will benefit RAMP’s services and advocacy for individuals with disabilities. Admission is a $22 per person in advance at www.classy.org/rampwine or $25 per person at the door. RAMP's No Limits Raffle will be held the night of the wine tasting – you do not need to be present to win. Raffle tickets can be purchased at www.classy.org/rampraffle.
The evening will include:
• Wine tasting with over 40 wines from Fine Vines, BreakThru and Southern Wine & Spirits
• Beer Tasting from LaMonica Beverages, Generations Brewing Co. and Lena Brewing Co.
• Hors d'oeuvres provided by Woodfire, Abreo, Alchemy, Thunder Bay & Greenfire
• Cheese tasting from The Cheese Market
• Olive oil and spice tasting by The Olive Oil Experience and Spice Galleria
• Dessert tasting by Yolo’s, Sienna’s Kitchen & Mary’s Market
• Silent auction – 4 Disney Park Hopper passes, Arachnid electric dart board, Air hockey table, exclusive dinner party for 12 on the rooftop of The Standard, overnight stays and other unique items and experiences!
• Door Prizes
• The Grove Hotel Band