Monroe Clinic Hospice Support Group
Event Dates and Times
St. Camillus Center, 2101 6th Street in Monroe, Wis.
The journey through grief is difficult. Many people find it comforting to face grief with others who are experiencing similar challenges.Monroe Clinic hospice is holding a six-week HEAL (Hope Eternal After Loss) grief education and support group, which provides support for people who are grieving the death of a loved one in a sympathetic. The six-week HEAL group starts June 5, and will continue every Wednesday evening through July 10.
The weekly meetings are held at the St. Camillus Center, 2101 6th Street in Monroe, Wis. from 6-7:30 p.m.
The HEAL support group is free and open to adults over 18 who have experienced the death of someone special. Discussion topics include:
• The importance of information and support as we grieve
• Understanding grief as a process
• Identifying and accepting normal feelings when grieving
• Past and present losses
• Factors which complicate grief
• Coping with the stress of grief
• Remembering: memorials and anniversaries
For more information or to register, call 608-324-1230 or 800-367-8406, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or visit monroeclinic.org.