23 WIFR has an immediate opening in its Sales Department for a Digital Media Coordinator. The successful candidate will:
Provide Support for Digital Sales Processes and Products
1. Support Account Executive digital media sales effort.
2. Provide updated information regarding digital media products.
3. Provide appropriate support and follow up for Account Executives and their clients.
4. Provide appropriate input regarding digital creative processes.
Provide Support for Digital Media Vision and Strategy
1. Participate in the ongoing effort to standardize all digital advertising sizes, locations, and packages.
2. Provide information regarding the establishment of new and updated features and functionality for both current and future digital products.
3. Participate in collaborative decision making processes regarding creation and launch of future digital products.
4. Conduct ongoing research regarding digital media technology, trends and forecasts, and share discoveries appropriately and regularly.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with a minimum of two years post high school education preferred.
A valid drivers license is required as well as a good driving record. Prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screening. EOE.
HOURS: Full time Monday-Friday.
Interested applicants should contact:
P.O. Box 123
2523 N. Meridian Rd.
Rockford, IL 61105
Or email email@example.com
No phone calls please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled or further notice.
GRAY TELEVISION GROUP, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE OF AGE, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR GENDER IS PROHIBITED.
GRAY TELEVISION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.