1 pouch of sugar cookie mix (1 lb. 1.5 oz Betty Crocker)
1 box of pistachio instant pudding (serving size 4)
¼ cup of flour
½ cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup dry roasted pistachios, chopped
½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding mix and flour.
2. Stir in butter and eggs until soft dough forms.
3. Add nuts and cranberries.
4. Drop by teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Slightly flatten with fingers.
5. Bake 9 – 11 minutes until edges are golden brown.
6. Cool 2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.