STEPHENSON COUNTY (WIFR) -- The due date for the first installment of Stephenson County Real Estate Taxes is Friday, June 28, 2013.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, cash, and credit card
- In person at the Stephenson County Treasurer's Office
Stewart Centre (US Bank Building) - 5th Floor
50 West Douglas Street
Freeport, IL 61032
- By mail to the address above. Postmarks are accepted if made
by the post office.
- With a credit card in the Treasurer's Office or online at www.illinoisepay.com a convenience fee does apply). Master Card, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, and Discover are all accepted.
- May pay (excluding credit card payments) at most banks located within Stephenson County along with Durand State Bank and Shannon / Polo State Bank.
- ACH - Automatic debit from a bank account. Forms are available online at www.co.stephenson.il.us/treasurer or it may be done by phone (815.235.8264)