23 Year Old in Critical Condition After Crash

WINNEBAGO COUNTY (WIFR)-- A local 23 year old is in critical condition after a motorcycle accident Sunday Afternoon.

It happened on Route 70 near Rockford. The Sheriff's Department says the rider accidentally swerved into oncoming traffic. He's now in critical condition at a local hospital. More updates to follow.

• by Laura Location: Durand on Apr 4, 2012 at 06:21 AM
    Noah's CaringBridge blog is at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahfiler
  • by Pam Location: rockton on Apr 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Where is the blog posted?
  • by Amy Location: Rockford IL on Apr 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    On the same day this happend I saw another motorcycle accident on spring creek rd and alpine. The man was cut in front of someone to get around me and he was looking at me and ran into a curb and flew off his bike. I have no clue what heppend to him or if he is okay so if anayone has any info on this accident please let me know thanks. My prayers are with this family as well I know someone who knows him and I hope he will be okay!.
  • by Hope Location: Rockford on Apr 2, 2012 at 09:18 PM
    What is the site with the updates?
  • by Friend Location: Durand on Apr 2, 2012 at 07:29 PM
    I know this man! I went to school with him! The community is supporting him 100%! Please keep him in your prayers!
  • by Friend on Apr 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    Just last week we were all together laughing and having a good time. Youre a fighter and we know you will pull through! Parents have posted a blog regarding his condition. God is watching over him.
  • by Julie Location: South Carolina on Apr 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    My son went to school with this young man, our prayers our with him and his family.
  • by Summer Location: Rockford il on Apr 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    My family will pray for this young man and his family. My mother and I saw the aftermath of the accident and there were many people there to help him. I wish him the best of luck.
  • by Harry Location: Loves Park on Apr 1, 2012 at 09:54 PM
    My thoughts go out to this young man and his family.Hoping for a quick and full recovery
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 145707575 - wifr.com/a?a=145707575