Health Watch Headlines
Internal Medicine Physician Michael Vaewhongs, MD Joins FHN
- Board-certified internal medicine physician Michael Vaewhongs, MD has joined FHN.
New Infectious Diseases Physician at Beloit Health System
- Vijaya Somaraju, MD, is an infectious diseases specialist and a new addition to the medical staff at Beloit Health System.
KNIB Offering Free Medication Collection
- Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful is hosting a medication collection this Saturday, June 13 at three area locations.
OSF HealthCare Announces Collaboration with U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- OSF HealthCare and The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford have announced that the University F.W. Shappert Primary Care Clinic in Belvidere, and providers from the University Primary Care Clinic at Rockton, will become part of OSF Medical Group in July.
Walgreens, Insurers Push Expansion of Virtual Doctor Visits
- Walgreens expects to reach about half the country by the end of the year with a new service that lets people see doctors for minor ailments without leaving home, through smartphone, tablet or computer.
More Health Watch Headlines