Used Fireworks May Be Cause of Beloit Fire

BELOIT, WI (WIFR) -- Used fireworks may be the cause of a garage fire in Beloit early Friday morning.

Fire officials say around 3 a.m., the garage of a home in the 400 block of Powers Drive was engulfed in flames. The fire was extinguished.

No injuries were reported. There was minor heat damage to the home and a neighbor's. Damage is estimated at $10,000.

No cause has been officially determined yet.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 214365461 - wifr.com/a?a=214365461
Gray Television, Inc.