UPDATE: An early morning house fire in Roscoe levels a garage and damages the attached home.
Luckily, everybody was able to get out safely. Harlem-Rose firefighters reported an attached garage was fully involved as well as 2 vehicles in the driveway at 12091 Whispering Wind Drive. Smoke detectors alerted the family and they were able to get out safely.
Fire Chief Don Shovelin said firefighters were able to contain most of the fire damage to the garage and vehicles.
There was some damage to the home itself. The fire is believe to have been caused by a portable heater in the garage.
ROSCOE (WIFR) -- The Harlem Fire Department has reported that a Roscoe home is fully engulfed in flames.
The house is located at 12091 Whispering Winds Drive which is right off of Elevator Road, just east of I-39.
The fire department says there was a family inside of the house but they did get out safely. Crews are on the scene.
We'll update you as we get more information.