Roscoe Family Homeless After House Fire

ROSCOE (WIFR) -- The Red Cross has stepped in to help a Roscoe family whose homes were destroyed in a fire.

The most recent happened after 3:30 p.m. Monday at this house on Tresemer Road in Roscoe. We're told the fire started in the kitchen after someone left food cooking unattended. It took firefighters around eight minutes to get everything under control. The home suffered extensive smoke damage an is unlivable. Firefighters rescued three animals from the blaze, no one was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 173227881