Rockford House Fire Ruled Accidental

ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- An oven fire in Rockford is ruled accidental.

Just after 4:00 p.m. Friday fire crews were called to a home in the 700 block of 8th Avenue. When they got to the scene the homeowner was trying to put out the fire.

The fire was extinguished quickly by firefighters and contained to the oven. The fire caused around $1,000 in damage. No one was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 265873041 - wifr.com/a?a=265873041
Gray Television, Inc.