Rockford Apartment Fire Set Accidentally in Kitchen

ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- No injuries were reported in an apartment fire early Monday morning.

Fire crews say around 3:30 A-M, a fire was reported in an apartment building in the 1100 block of Irving Avenue. It turned out to be a kitchen fire set accidentally in just one apartment. The fire was put out in three minutes. About $10,000 is estimated in damage.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 218341281 - wifr.com/a?a=218341281