POLO (WIFR) -- The American Red Cross is helping a family of three after their home goes up in flames.
The fire broke out Friday night in the 100 block of Jackson Street in Polo. The American Red Cross is ensuring that the families' emergency needs are being met, including shelter, food and clothing.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.