Red Cross Helping Family After House Fire in Rockford

ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- The Red Cross is helping a mother and daughter, after a fire left them homeless.

It happened Monday afternoon in the 200 block of Cole Avenue in Rockford. The fire started in the downstairs living room and quickly spread throughout the entire house. Everyone was able to make it out safely. It only took a matter of minutes to put out the flames, but damage was still extensive about $30,000.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 180941901 - wifr.com/a?a=180941901
Gray Television, Inc.