ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- Fire investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a fire at a local hotel Sunday morning.
The Rockford Fire Department says it started around 6:45 Sunday morning at the Hampton Inn near I-90 and State. The sprinkler system got the fire out quickly, which was on the first floor.
Everyone is okay, but the blaze caused about $15,000 in damages.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.