ROCKFORD (WIFR) – An electrical shortage sparked fire in the second story of a residence on the 2000 block of Holland Avenue mid-evening Thursday night.
Once the Rockford Fire Department arrived on scene they could see smoke billowing out of the top floor. The flames found inside were quickly extinguished. The fire resulted in an estimated $30,000 in property damage.
There were no reported injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.