House Fire Caused $30,000 in Property Damage

By: CS
By: CS

ROCKFORD (WIFR) – An electrical shortage sparked fire in the second story of a residence on the 2000 block of Holland Avenue mid-evening Thursday night.

Once the Rockford Fire Department arrived on scene they could see smoke billowing out of the top floor. The flames found inside were quickly extinguished. The fire resulted in an estimated $30,000 in property damage.

There were no reported injuries.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 175951561 -
Gray Television, Inc.