ROCKFORD (WIFR) – A Rockford family is homeless tonight after a furnace malfunction causes their house to go up in flames.
It happened just before 5:00 in the 1200 block of 15th Street.
Investigators say the owner was sleeping during the fire. Luckily, everyone made it out okay, however, the home is destroyed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.