Dangerous Stuffed Toy

By: 23 Weekend News
By: 23 Weekend News

Kohl department stores have recalled a stuffed animal citing an incident in New Hampshire.

A little boy consumed a handful of plastic beads he extracted from the toy frog. The child's mother found the toddler suffocating from the beads he had inhaled. He nearly choked to death.

According to officials, the problem with the purple stuffed frog is the inner seam.

The seams in the toy can tear open, exposing the small plastic pellets, which can pose a choking hazard.


23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 911687 - wifr.com/a?a=911687
Gray Television, Inc.