A stove fire in a Rockford apartment building sends one person to the hospital.
The fire started just after 9 p.m. Tuesday night in a second floor kitchen of an eight family apartment building at 1627 Overdene Ave.
Rockford firefighters rescued four people inside the building. One person was taken to Rockford Memorial Hospital for evaluation.
Damage is estimated at $25,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.