A Cherry Valley man is burned out of his house Wednesday morning.
Four different fire departments were called to the fire at 5878 Darlene. Firemen say one person was home at the time.He was able to get out safely. A neighbor noticed the fire and alerted the man.
The fire did significant damage to the house. The cause of the fire is still under the investigation.
Fire authorities believe it started in the garage. The homeowner's car in the garage was destroyed by the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.