Rockford firefighters say a space heater is to blame for a house fire on the city's northwest side.
The home on West Street is a complete loss. The blaze sparked early Wednesday morning in a bedroom on the second floor. One person was treated and released from Swedish American Hospital for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators say a space heater in the bedroom was placed too close to flammable objects.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.