Restaurant Fire

By: 23 Weekend News
By: 23 Weekend News

Lino's Restaurant just off East State Street filled with smoke Saturday night as a fire broke out in the kitchen.

Flames spread quickly to the roof. The whole facility was evacuated which at the time had hundreds of people inside. There was a wedding reception and a banquet party inside when the blaze broke out.

No one was seriously injured, but four employees were taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation. Grease is said to have caused this fire.


23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 434051 - wifr.com/a?a=434051
Gray Television, Inc.