Lino's Restaurant just off East State Street filled with smoke Saturday night as a fire broke out in the kitchen.
Flames spread quickly to the roof. The whole facility was evacuated which at the time had hundreds of people inside. There was a wedding reception and a banquet party inside when the blaze broke out.
No one was seriously injured, but four employees were taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation. Grease is said to have caused this fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.