Dekalb Firefighters now know the cause of the fire that broke out Monday afternoon.
Investigators say that an electrical device in the office area of the home sparked the blaze.
It was accidental. The front of the house sustained the most damage. No one was home at the time. Damages are estimated at more than $100,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.