Many work-out routines were interrupted at Bally Total Fitness in Rockford. The business closed down for the day after members were forced to evacuate due to a possible chlorine leak. Rockford Fire Department was on scene just after 2 p.m. as many patrons had trouble breathing. Everyone was examined. Four people were taken to St. Anthony hospital and one to Swedish American hospital in serious condition. Some type of chemical was leaking near the pool. That chemical has not been identified. Haz-Mat was on scene and now a Hazardous Disposal Team has to take come in and clean the pool area. As of Saturday night Bally was not open. The fire department says it’s up to the owner as to when he wants to re-open the business.