An overnight fire in Beloit has left a family homeless. It happened right around midnight at 1312 Randall Street. Nobody was injured, but the house was badly damaged. A fire department spokesman says the home did not have working smoke detectors.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.