The fire was sparked by a generator at the back of the house at 717 Lexington Avenue.
Flames spread to a back bedroom while a woman was sleeping upstairs. Thankfully she got out of the house before fire spread to the rest of the home.
Four fire departments responded and got the blaze under control in about 20 minutes.
The woman was treated for minor smoke inhalation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.