House Fire

By: 23 Newsroom
By: 23 Newsroom

Firefighters say a burning candle in the back bedroom may be what sparked the blaze.

It started shortly after 10:00 a.m. Friday morning at 1009 Blake Street. Two residents were treated for smoke inhalation.

They were taken to Swedish American Medical Center as a precaution.

23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1086381 -
Gray Television, Inc.