About 500 students at Northern Illinois University were evacuated early Sunday morning after a dorm fire.
It started in a 13th floor stairwell in Grant Hall. No students are injured and there's no damage to any property.
By early Sunday afternoon all the students in Grant Hall were back in their dorm room.
Firefighters say it appears that the cause of the fire was an electrical malfunction.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.