Oscar Mayer Develops Bacon App for iPhone Users
- Want to wake up to the sound of bacon sizzling on the stove with its aroma drawing you out of bed? There's an app for that.
Official: Heroin in packets in Hoffman's Apartment
- Tests have confirmed there was heroin in at least some of the scores of plastic packets in the New York City apartment where Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead.
Justin Bieber Turns Himself In to Toronto Police
- Justin Bieber has turned himself in to Toronto police for an expected assault charge.
Classic TV Stars Die
- Heavy hearts for many Antenna TV fans, as two stars from classic comedies died.
Phil Everly, Half of Pioneer Rock Duo, Dies at 74
- Phil Everly, one half of the pioneering Everly Brothers harmony duo that sparked the imaginations of rock `n' roll singers for decades, has died.
A&E Reverses Decision on 'Duck Dynasty' Patriarch
- The A&E channel said it's reversing its decision to drop "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson from the show for his remarks about gays.
CBS Wins Weekly Ratings Crown with 'I Love Lucy'
- Nearly six decades after it first aired, an "I Love Lucy" Christmas special was last week's most-watched holiday program.
Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert and Brantley Gilbert to Headline Country Thunder 2014
- Country Thunder is preparing for a massive musical event from July 24-27, 2014.
Patriarch Off Duck Dynasty After Gay Comments
- The A&E channel says "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson is off the show indefinitely after condemning gays as sinners in a magazine interview.
Nirvana, Kiss, Peter Gabriel Headed to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Nirvana, Kiss and Peter Gabriel will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year.
More Entertainment Headlines