ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- Lisa Marie Johnson, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE, director of Trauma, Emergency Services and Regional Development at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, recently completed the American College of Healthcare Executive’s Executive Program.
The program is designed to prepare the next generation of health care leaders for complex environments and new challenges. The Executive Program offers an in-depth and rewarding experience, while participants gain the knowledge and edge they need to advance organizations in competitive health care markets.
This program addresses the most pressing challenges that health reform has brought into focus:
• Improving the quality and efficiency of care delivery
• Implications of the increase in the number of those covered by insurance
• Building effective working relationships with physicians
• Effectively influencing public policy
• The financial implications of medical errors and hospital acquired conditions
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of more than 30,000 health care executives who lead hospitals, health care systems and other health care organizations.