Affordable Care Act Headlines
Prices increase slightly on Illinois health plans
- Many Illinois consumers who buy health insurance on the new government-run marketplace will see modest increases in prices for 2015.
Local Janitor Known as Piano Man
- Typically, employees use their scheduled breaks to grab a bite to eat or just kick back, however a local man is using his time away to help the people around him relax.
Obama Lauds Health Care Sign-Ups of Over 7 Million
- President Barack Obama says 7.1 million Americans enrolled for health care coverage by Monday's midnight deadline. He's praising the achievement of overcoming lost weeks at the start of sign-ups last fall.
Health Law Sign-Ups on Track to Hit 7M
- Government officials tell The Associated Press that President Barack Obama's health care law is on track to hit 7 million sign-ups as a result of a deadline-day surge.
Obama Says More Than 6M Signed up for Health Care
- President Barack Obama says more than 6 million Americans have signed up for coverage through the new health insurance markets created by his overhaul.
HHS Grants Extra Time to Enroll for Health Care
- The Obama administration is granting more time for people to apply for health care if they started the process but were unable to complete it before the March 31 deadline.
Major Exemption for Affordable Care Act
- Uninsured Americans have just ten days left to get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act, otherwise they could face a fine. But a recent change in the law allows almost everyone to opt out of ObamaCare and avoid a penalty.
Church Offers Insurance Assistance
- A Rockford church is helping people get health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
Winnebago County Health Department Opens Affordable Care Act (ACA) Insurance Enrollment Center
- The Winnebago County Health Department (WCHD) has opened and Affordable Care Act (ACA) Enrollment Center with expanded hours, designed to better serve area residents requesting health insurance through the Federal Insurance Marketplace.
Lifescape Holds ACA Enrollment Event
- One local health agency says fewer people are asking for help to sign up for healthcare coverage under the Affordable Healthcare Act even though we have until March 31, to enroll without facing a penalty.
More Affordable Care Act Headlines
Affordable Care Act: NPR
No Items Retrieved from Feed.