ROSCOE (WIFR) -- The Red Cross has stepped in to help a Roscoe family whose homes were destroyed in a fire.
The most recent happened after 3:30 p.m. Monday at this house on Tresemer Road in Roscoe. We're told the fire started in the kitchen after someone left food cooking unattended. It took firefighters around eight minutes to get everything under control. The home suffered extensive smoke damage an is unlivable. Firefighters rescued three animals from the blaze, no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.