ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- An oven fire in Rockford is ruled accidental.
Just after 4:00 p.m. Friday fire crews were called to a home in the 700 block of 8th Avenue. When they got to the scene the homeowner was trying to put out the fire.
The fire was extinguished quickly by firefighters and contained to the oven. The fire caused around $1,000 in damage. No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.