ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- The Red Cross is helping a mother and daughter, after a fire left them homeless.
It happened Monday afternoon in the 200 block of Cole Avenue in Rockford. The fire started in the downstairs living room and quickly spread throughout the entire house. Everyone was able to make it out safely. It only took a matter of minutes to put out the flames, but damage was still extensive about $30,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.