Hot Ashes Spark Rockford Garage Fire

ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- Hot ashes placed into a waste can sparked a garage fire in Rockford.

Just before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday firefighters responded to a call for a house fire at 3429 Sage Drive. When firefighters got to the scene they quickly put out the fire. The fire was contained to the garage and cause $2,500 in damages. The fire has been ruled accidental. No one was hurt.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 193460121 - wifr.com/a?a=193460121
Gray Television, Inc.