ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- “Love is in the Air” at Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, 1354 N. 2nd Street, Rockford. For one day only, Thursday, February 14, 2013, couples can get married or renew their vows for only $214.
$214 Sweetheart Wedding and Vow Renewal Special Includes:
• 30-minute rental of Conservatory meeting room for bride, groom, and up to 4 guests
• Admission to Conservatory for couple and up to 4 guests
• Cake for two
• 5x7 photograph by Kevin Thompson Photography by wedding wall, located inside exhibition area
• Small flower bouquet by Event Floral
• Music (limited selections available)
• Limited space availability
• Sweetheart Special only valid on Thursday, February 14, 2013
For more information about the $214 Sweetheart Wedding and Vow Renewal Special, call Kelly Moore at 815-987-1670 or visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org. Reservations must be made by February 11, 2013.
New Hours and Special Discounts
The new year means new hours at Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens.
Monday: Closed for plant maintenance
Tuesday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Conservatory also now offers a special senior rate for those age 65 and up. Senior residents and non-residents only pay $4 admission. Every Tuesday, enjoy Tuesdays in the Tropics, a discounted chance to escape the elements for only $3.