ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- A fire in downtown Rockford has caused about $1,000 in damage.
It broke out a little before 3:30 Friday afternoon at Noto's Garage. That's at Lafayette and Madison.
Fortunately, no one was inside and fire crews were able to get it under control pretty quickly.
They're still trying to figure out what may have sparked it. Arson investigators are on the scene.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.